public class TcTpmCmdVendorSpecific
- extends TcTpmCmdCommon
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
equals, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static java.lang.Object IfxReadTpm11EkCert(TcIStreamDest dest,
- This method reads the EK certificate embedded in 1.1b Infineon chips. The certificate is not
read in one piece but it is split into several parts which have to be read one by one and then
Note that this functionality is vendor specific for Infineon 1.1b TPMs!
dest - The destination where the byte stream is written to.
index - The index of the certificate part to be read.
antiReplay - Nonce received form the TSP that is included in the checksum calculation.
- The returned Object holds the following elements:
- 0 ... max part index (short)
- 1 ... checksum (TcTpmDigest)
- 2 ... the requested part of the certificate (TcBlobData)